Inside Client Success Manager
Client Success Managers (CSMs) at Helpside manage the experience that our clients and their employees have with our systems, tools, resources, and expertise. An inside CSM is primarily focused on inbound customer service. They handle all inbound calls from our main line/queue, customer service e-mails, live chat function on our website, and walk-in customers. They are trained in the basics of Benefits, Risk Management, Payroll and Human Resources so they can provide solutions whenever possible, and connect clients to our in-house experts when needed. Inside CSMs are also co-assigned to accounts with an outside CSM. The two work together to strategically help their assigned clients recognize the value of our partnership and manage their experience.
For more than 30 years, we have collaborated with and supported small to medium sized businesses by providing Payroll, HR, Workers’ Compensation, and Benefits solutions. Our goal is to support our clients in such a way that they can continue to grow their businesses and not worry about employee administration.
- Answer all incoming client calls, e-mails, and attend to a customer service “live chat” function
- Answer client questions and concerns in a professional and timely manner and connect them to appropriate experts when needed
- Assist in new hire onboarding and drug testing
- Demonstrate knowledge and effectively use customer service techniques
- Provide quick and accurate entry of required documentation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
GREAT THINGS THAT COME WITH WORKING HERE:
- Health insurance 100% paid by employer (for both employee and family!)
- Additional voluntary supplemental benefits including dental, vision, life insurance, disability, accident, critical illness, etc.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great company culture
- Fun company events
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Lindon, Utah
Job Experience: One to two years of related customer service experience